Listen Weeknights 7pm-Midnight on 100.7 WHUD!
ABOUT JOHN TESH
FOR THE PAST FORTY-FIVE YEARS JOHN TESH HAS BEEN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS A JOURNALIST, COMPOSER, BROADCASTER, AND CONCERT PIANIST. HIS INTELLIGENCE FOR YOUR LIFE RADIO PROGRAMS AIR ON OVER 300 STATIONS AND REACH OVER 9 MILLION PEOPLE EACH WEEK.
Our team scours all of the books and magazine articles, researches the latest trends, and distills all that information into concise radio segments that allow people to stay on top of everything. We call it ‘purpose driven radio,’ and we believe so much in this concept that, if something we share can help save someone’s marriage, inspire someone to go to the doctor to get checked out, or spend more time with their kids, we’ve done our job.”
John’s Latest Articles:
- Have you noticed how trendy it is these days to be nostalgic about the past? For example: The latest Recording Industry data shows that more than HALF of all physical music sold today is on vinyl…… Also, Polaroid filed for […] The post Should You be Nostalgic About the Past? appeared first on John Tesh.
- How many times have you heard that fish are brain food? Well, we’re saying it again – and we have more proof. This time, it comes from the Fatty Acid Research Institute. Their research found that people with high blood […] The post Why Should You Eat Fish Twice a Week appeared first on John […]
- Clutter doesn’t just make your home look like a mess – it messes with your mental health! That’s according to the journal Personality and Social Psychology. For the study, researchers from USC asked families to record videos while touring their […] The post Why It’s Important to Declutter Our Home appeared first on John Tesh.
- Do you want to make some changes, and shake up your life? Like, losing weight, finding a new job, or jumping back into the dating pool. The best time to do it is when there’s a new beginning…Whether it’s the […] The post Do You Want to Make Some Changes and Shake Up Your Life? […]
- There’s never been a better time to be a “digital nomad!” That’s the term for the growing number of remote workers who work AND travel at the same time. And a new Pew Research survey shows that more than half […] The post Best Countries to Live as a Digital Nomad appeared first on John […]