Listen Weeknights 7pm-Midnight on 100.7 WHUD!
ABOUT JOHN TESH
FOR THE PAST FORTY-FIVE YEARS JOHN TESH HAS BEEN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS A JOURNALIST, COMPOSER, BROADCASTER, AND CONCERT PIANIST. HIS INTELLIGENCE FOR YOUR LIFE RADIO PROGRAMS AIR ON OVER 300 STATIONS AND REACH OVER 9 MILLION PEOPLE EACH WEEK.
Our team scours all of the books and magazine articles, researches the latest trends, and distills all that information into concise radio segments that allow people to stay on top of everything. We call it ‘purpose driven radio,’ and we believe so much in this concept that, if something we share can help save someone’s marriage, inspire someone to go to the doctor to get checked out, or spend more time with their kids, we’ve done our job.”
John’s Latest Articles:
- Do you have a home security camera – like a Ring doorbell? Well, a recent OnePoll survey found that 1-in-4 homeowners with cameras regularly check their security footage to see what’s happening around their property. And as you’ve probably noticed, […] The post Can You Post Security Camera Footage Online? appeared first on John Tesh.
- These days, it seems like there’s a new superhero movie or TV show debuting every week. So why are they so hot right now? According to clinical psychologist, Dr. Robin Rosenberg, it’s because we’re living in difficult and uncertain times……With […] The post Why Superhero Movies are Great to Watch appeared first on John Tesh.
- The gig economy is booming! So if you’re looking for a way to make a little extra money, now is the time to go for it! Business columnist Julia Horowitz says, we’re Uber-ing and Airbnb-ing more than ever this year, […] The post Are You Looking for a Side Gig? appeared first on John Tesh.
- There’s a reason why it feels so good to spend time by the ocean. Psychologist Dr. Paulette Sherman says saltwater releases tons of negative ions. And, once we breathe those ions in, they enter our bloodstream, boosting oxygen levels in […] The post Why Spending Time in the Ocean Feels So Good appeared first on […]
- I know school teachers won’t be happy with this but…. We are not hearing that Chewing-gum is the latest super-life-hack. That’s according to the American Institute of Stress. They say most of us tend to clench our jaws when we’re […] The post Why Chewing Gum is a Super Life Hack appeared first on John […]