100.7 WHUD’s Summer Harvest Festival & Classic Car Show at DuBois Farms presented by Fidelis Care
Saturday, August 17th
(Rain Date: August 18th)
Summer Harvest Festival & Car Show: 10am- 5pm
Free Admission to Harvest Festival & Free Parking
7th Annual Car Show by Dutchess Cruisers Car Club
Car Show Registration: 10am-Noon
$15 Car Show Registration Fee
Trophies, Giveaways, 50/50 Raffles
209 Perkinsville Road
No Pets Please
Interested vendors, click here for more information!
Enter to win a Back-To-School Prize Pack of Apple AirPods, a Jansport backpack, a HydroFlask water bottle, and a $100 gift card to DuBois Farms ($325 Value) at the Summer Harvest Festival & Classic Car Show!
Bring the whole family to DuBois Farms & you’ll enjoy:
- Pick Your Own Nectarines, Plums, Apples, Pears, Peaches, Tomatoes, Eggplant, and Flowers
- Classic Car Show from the Dutchess Cruisers Car Club
- Fresh baked goods! Delicious desserts, including homemade apple cider donuts, served warm; cotton candy; and snow cones
- 2-acre corn maze, tractor-pulled wagon rides, contests with prizes, visits with farm animals, and much more
- “Tiny Town”- a child-sized, colorful, and fun village in a park-like shaded area
- Tavern at DuBois Farms with a variety of the best local hard cider, craft beer and wine
- Inflatables from Party Time Rentals!
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors:
More About DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own:
David & Jolee DuBois are two of the few first-generation farmers in the Hudson Valley. Sixteen years ago, in an attempt to keep the small farming industry alive, they purchased a 54-acre farm, which was destined to be sold entirely for development. By replanting orchards and vineyards, revitalizing neglected fruit trees into a healthy and vigorous condition in order to produce some of the older, more sought after varieties of fruit, and constructing outbuildings and animal areas reminiscent of colonial times, they have created an idyllic setting, bringing a piece of Olde New England to the Hudson Valley. The DuBois family recently expanded the farm by 15 acres, and have planted many more fruit trees, as well as Christmas trees.The DuBois Family offers the quality, quantity and variety of fruit that is sure to satisfy and delight their customers. They welcome you and your family to visit theirs for apple picking and more at DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own!