WIN A “2020 ULTIMATE SEASON PASS FOR FOUR” TO SPLASHDOWN BEACH!
As the “100.7 Days of Summer,” come to an end, we want to give you a chance to win FOUR (4) “2020 Ultimate Season Passes” for a summer of fun at Splashdown Beach, “American’s Biggest Little Water Park,” in Fishkill!
Splashdown Beach is the place to be for plenty of thrills every summer with over 25 rides, slides and attractions, including the all new Megalodon. Standing at 6 stories tall, it’s the largest attraction of its kind in the Northeast. Get your ticket to the BEST SUMMER EVER at www.splashdownbeach.com!
All summer, 100.7 WHUD has given away four packs of admissions to Splashdown Beach and earlier in the summer we gave away four (4) “2019 Ultimate Season Passes” for the entire 2019 Season! Now you can win passes for the entire 2020 season! Complete and submit the entry blank. Limit of one entry per household! Entry deadline is Sunday, August 25, 2019! On Tuesday morning, August 27th, Mike & Kacey in the Morning will announce the winner!
- WHUD’s Splashdown Beach 2020 Ultimate Season Pass Contest airs August 12, 2019 to August 27, 2019. One grand prize winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
- To be eligible to win four (4) Splashdown Beach 2020 Ultimate Season Passes, you need to submit an entry via. this web page by Sunday night, August 25, 2019 at midnight.
- Limit of one entry per household. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest. The prize is valued at $400 (or $100 per season admission)
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., and the owners of Splashdown Beach harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, Splashdown Beach and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with winner.
- All other applicable WHUD rules apply.