WIN A “2017 SEASON FAMILY PASS FOR FOUR” TO
As 100.7 WHUD gets ready for the “100.7 Days of Summer,” we want to give away a 2017 Family Season Pass for four to Splashdown Beach, “America’s Biggest Little Water Park,”™ in Fishkill!
Splashdown Beach is the place to be for plenty of thrills this summer with attractions like “The Arctic Mammoth,” six stories tall and 600 feet long, and so many others! Learn more at www.splashdownbeach.com!
All summer, 100.7 WHUD will give you a chance to win a four pack of admissions to Splashdown Beach. Right now, you can register to win a “Season Pass for Four” for the entire 2017 Season! Complete and submit the entry blank below. Limit of one entry per household! Entry deadline is Sunday, June 4, 2017! On Tuesday morning, June 6th, Mike & Kacey in the Morning will announce the winner of the “Season Pass for Four!”
Splashdown Beach Family Pass Contest Rules
- WHUD’s Splashdown Beach 2017 Season Pass Contest airs May 22, 2017 to June 4, 2017. One grand prize winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
- To be eligible to win a Splashdown Beach 2017 Season Pass for Four, you need submit an entry via. this web page by Sunday night, June 4, 2017 at midnight.
- Limit of one entry per household. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest. Participants can play WHUD’s Hi-Lo Game!
- The prize is valued at $400 (or $100 per season admission)
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., and the owners of Splashdown Beach harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, Splashdown Beach and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with winner.
- All other applicable WHUD rules apply.