With Valentine’s Day approaching, are you thinking of popping the question? This is your chance to “Pop the Question” with Mike & Kacey on 100.7 WHUD with Jaymark Jewelers “Pop The Question Contest” to win:
An engagement ring from Jaymark Jewelers!
Complete and submit the entry blank on this page. Entry deadline is Sunday, February 13th at midnight! Limit of one entry per person. Complete rules and prize descriptions are below. One winner will be selected to “Pop the Question” with Mike & Kacey to air on Wednesday, February 16th at 7:15 am on 100.7 WHUD!
Jaymark Jewelers “Pop The Question” prizes include:
An “engagement ring” with a completed value of $2,000! It includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner!
IT’S BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAYMARK JEWELERS… Jaymark Jewelers, Hudson Valley’s Premier Private Jeweler, specializing in Engagement, Fine, Vintage, and Custom Jewelry. View their collection at: www.jaymarkjewelers.com today, or schedule an appointment with their expert James at their shop on Route 9, Cold Spring.
Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest Rules
The Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest airs January 24, 2022 to February 16, 2022. One winner will be selected to “Pop The Question” during a Mike & Kacey morning show segment that will air at 7:15 am on Wednesday, February 16, 2022!
- To be eligible to win you need to submit an entry on this webpage by Sunday night, February 13, 2022 at midnight!
- Limit of one entry per person. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The total prize is valued at $2,500 and may be subject to state and federal taxes! Jaymark Jewelers is responsible for sending any applicable 1099’s to the winner. Prize package includes an “engagement ring” with a $2,000 value! The ring includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner!
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., and Jaymark Jewelers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries and Jaymark Jewelers and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
- All other WHUD applicable contest rules apply.