CELEBRATING “NATIONAL NURSES WEEK”
100.7 WHUD wants to recognize and reward a special nurse in your life and tell your story during “National Nurses Week!” You can submit an entry now until Sunday, May 9th at midnight to tell us about that special nurse! Limit of one entry per household.
From Thursday, May 6th to Tuesday, May 11th, four runners-up will be featured with Mike & Kacey in the Morning and receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card. Then on Wednesday, May 12th, Mike & Kacey will present the grand prize winner, who will receive Amazon Gift Cards with a total value of $100!
100.7 WHUD’s National Nurses Week Celebration is brought to you by Fidelis Care-offering quality, affordable coverage for children and adults of all ages and at all stages of life! Visit www.fideliscare.org for plans and information!
100.7 WHUD National Nurses Week Contest Rules
- WHUD’s National Nurses Week Contest airs April 26, 2021 with the contest winner segments airing May 6th to May 12th with Mike & Kacey in the Morning. The grand prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
- Entries for the contest can be submitted (one per household) from April 26, 2021 to May 9, 2021. A written entry is required. Entries should be about a special nurse in your life. The deadline for entry is midnight on May 9, 2021.
- From the entries received, four nurses will be selected for runners-up prizes and one nurse will receive the grand prize.
- Runner-up prizes will a $50 Amazon Gift Card. The grand prize winner will receives Amazon Gift Cards with a total value of $100.
- WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is waived for this contest. Winners must be 21 or older.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, and Fidelis Care harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, Fidelis Care and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen Radio.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with winners.
- All other applicable WHUD contest rules apply.