Do you know someone that needs a Miracle this Holiday season?
100.7 WHUD and Anthony Jewelry and Coin & Phelps Hospital want to deliver a Holiday Miracle of $1,000 to someone in need in Westchester and the Hudson Valley!
We’re asking you to submit a letter on behalf of a friend, acquaintance, family member or neighbor
who is presently experiencing hard times and genuinely in need of a holiday miracle…
Tune In Wednesday, December 18th as Mike & Kacey announce our winner!
Entry deadline is
Sunday, December 13th, 2020
On Wednesday Morning, December 16th, Mike and Kacey will read the winning entry and let everyone know who will receive $1,000 from WHUD, Phelps Hospital & Anthony Jewelry and Coin!
Help provide a holiday miracle to someone in need with Westchester and
the Hudson Valley’s #1 music station,100.7 WHUD!
Special thanks to Anthony Jewelry and Coin in the Jefferson Valley Mall!
Now offering a large selection of fine jewelry and paying top dollar for your gold & silver!
Also special thanks to Phelps Hospital! Patient care & comfort come first at Phelps Hospital. A community of people caring for people. Phelps Hospital – Part of Northwell Health. Powerful innovation. Compassionate care.
Holiday Miracle Contest Rules:
1. Prize consists of a $1000 check that will be presented to winner at WHUD’s Studio at 715 Rt. 52 in Beacon, NY 12508.
2. (1) Winner will be chosen by a WHUD panel of judges and announced on 12/16/20. Each letter submitted between 11/25/20 and 12/13/20 and each on-line form submitted between 11/25/20 and 12/13/20 will be eligible to win. $1,000 Check winner will be based on the letter written, and the family / person most in need. Judges decision is final.
3. By entering this contest you agree to let 1007 WHUD use your voice, name, letter, pictures of you and pictures of the family/ person that you are writing for in post promotion recaps for public display.
4. Contest rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. Pamal Broadcasting and 100.7 WHUD reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
General WHUD Contest Rules:
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry blanks and website Internet entry and Text entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
10. Winners who live within a 20 mile radius of our office in Beacon, NY must pick up their prize. The radio station is not responsible for any prize mailed to a location outside the 20 mile radius. Winners are urged to pick up their prize at the radio station. Prizes to be picked up at the station will be held for 30 days.
11. Employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Albany Broadcasting and any other sponsors are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the New York total survey area as defined by Neilson Radio. (*includes Poughkeepsie and Newburgh-Middletown markets).
12. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
13. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.