Are you shopping for a special birthday or anniversary? Maybe you are getting ready to pop the question this holiday season? 100.7 WHUD, Jaymark Jewelers and Mohonk Mountain House are teaming up for Jaymark’s “Getaway Give Away!” You give the jewelry and Jaymark gives you the get-away to the Hudson Valley’s most iconic resort, Mohonk Mountain House, a National Historic Landmark resort!
You have two ways to enter to win! While shopping at Jaymark Jewelers for those holiday gifts, you can enter to win a two-night stay at the beautiful Mohonk Mountain House, complete with meals and indoor and outdoor activities. Or you can enter to win here at whud.com! Complete and submit the entry blank on this page! Limit of one entry per household. Entry deadline is Sunday, December 1st at midnight for online entries and by the closing time at Jaymark on December 1st. Complete rules and prize description is below!
Jaymark Jewelers combines old-world craftsmanship and integrity with the most modern technology to create one-of-a-kind heirlooms for today’s discerning customers. James, the fourth generation, and his staff invite you to bring your ideas, visions and even family gemstones into Jaymark to design and create a custom piece, unique engagement ring, special birthday gift and so much more. Nothing turns a magic moment into a forever memory better than jewelry made just for you by Jaymark Jewelers. Proudly serving the Hudson Valley for over 50 years, visit them at 3612 Route 9 Cold Spring, or online at www.jaymarkjewelers.com. Jaymark Jewelers, “You dream it, They’ll create it.”
Historic Mohonk Mountain House was founded by the Smiley Family in 1869. The Victorian castle resort is nestled in the Hudson Valley in New Paltz, only 90 miles north of New York City. Surrounded by 40,000 acres of pristine forest, this National Historic Landmark resort offers farm-to-table cuisine and an award winning spa.
Your Jaymark Jewelers Mohonk Getaway includes:
• Overnight accommodations in the National Historic Landmark resort
• Breakfast for Two: Breakfast Buffet with made-to-order omelets, our famous mini-waffles, and more, or Continental Breakfast
• Lunch for Two: Chef’s Action Station Lunch Buffet
• Dinner for Two: Surrey Fine Dining or Modern American Menu
• Outdoor Activities such as Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing in the winter or kayaking, swimming, and greens fees for our golf course in the summer.
• Access to more than 85 miles of hiking trails including daily guided hikes
• Ice-skating in the open air pavilion
• Fitness, yoga, and meditation classes
• Afternoon tea and cookies in the historic Lake Lounge.
For a full list of what’s included in the stay and to learn more about Mohonk Mountain House, visit www.mohonk.com.
Jaymark Jewelers Getaway Give Away Rules
1. The Jaymark Jewelers Getaway Give Away airs November 18, 2019 to December 3, 2019. One winner will be selected and announced by Mike and Kacey in the Morning on Tuesday morning, December 3, 2019.
2. To be eligible to win you need submit an entry either via; this web- page by Sunday night, December 1, 2019 at midnight or fill out an entry at Jaymark Jewelers, 3612 Route 9 in Cold Spring by December 1st.
3. Limit of one entry per household. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
4. The prize is valued at $1,640 and may be subject to state and federal taxes! Mohonk Mountain House is responsible for sending any applicable 1099. Prize includes overnight accommodations for two nights, three meals each day, and indoor and outdoor activities. Alcoholic beverages are not included. Prize (gift certificate) is good until December 15, 2020. Blackout dates apply. Reservations will be based on availability.
5. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., Jaymark Jewelers and Mohonk Mountain House harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
6. Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries Jaymark Jewelers, Mohonk Mountain House and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
7. WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
8. All other WHUD applicable contest rules apply.