Dine, drink, discover the Hudson Valley! It is time to get ready for “Spring Hudson Valley Restaurant Week,” March 16th to March 29th! To get you in the mood, 100.7 WHUD and The Valley Table Magazine have a special get-away package for you to win from Resorts World Catskills! You can win a luxurious escape to Resorts World Catskills with an overnight stay in one of their luxury suites and dinner for two at Cellaio-Steak by Scott Conant! Entry deadline is Sunday night, March 15th at midnight. The winner will be announced by Mike & Kacey on Tuesday morning, March 17th! Limit of one entry per household and you must be 21 or older to enter!
Complete and submit the following entry for your chance to win!
Be a part of “Spring Hudson Valley Restaurant Week” March 16th to March 29th! Dine at the Hudson Valley’s top restaurants at an amazing price, three course pre-fixed dinners for $32.95 per person and lunches for $22.95 excluding beverages, taxes and tips. Try a new restaurant or return to a true favorite. Visit www.hudsonvalleyrestaurantweek.com to find a participating restaurant near you and for complete details!
- The Resorts World Catskills getaway promotion airs March 2, 2020 to March 17, 2020. One winner will be selected and announced by Mike and Kacey in the Morning on Tuesday morning, March 17, 2020.
- To be eligible to win you need submit an online entry by Sunday night, March 15th at midnight.
- Limit of one entry per household. Winners must be 21 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The prize is valued at $800 and may be subject to state and federal taxes! Resorts World Catskills is responsible for sending any applicable 1099. Prize includes overnight accommodations for one night in one of their luxury suites and dinner for two at Cellaio-Steak by Scott Conant. Alcoholic beverages are not included. Prize (gift certificate) is good until December 30, 2020. Offer is non-transferable. Food offer valued at $150. Gratuity not included. Offer not valid on holidays or special event nights. Blackout dates do apply. Reservations will be based on availability and required. Room type may vary than pictured.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., The Valley Table Magazine, Resorts World Catskills, and Cellaio-Steak by Scott Conant harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries The Valley Table Magazine, Resorts World Catskills, Cellaio-Steak by Scott Conant and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner. All other WHUD applicable contest rules apply