100.7 WHUD and Jaymark Jewelers would like you to “Dig for a Diamond” with Kacey on Saturday, September 24th! That day 60 lucky WHUD listeners will get a chance to “dig for a diamond” and the chance to design a piece of jewelry using the diamond! Design a ring, earrings, a necklace, a bracelet with the help of Jaymark Jewelers custom designers! All contestants will win a $100 gift card good for anything in the store valued at $200 or more, before tax.
Throughout the summer WHUD will select and notify contestants. On Saturday, September 24th all contestants will be invited to a special event at Jaymark Jewelers, Route 9 in Cold Spring. That day, as contestants arrive, they will sign-up for their chance to receive a “pail with sand.” One pail of sand will have a buried diamond! At a designated time, contestants will get to select their “pail with sand” and then everyone will dig and we will find out who has won a diamond and the special prize package! Jaymark staff will be on site help everyone learn about gemstones, diamond grading, gold testing, design and the making of jewelry. Contestants may shop that day using their $100 gift card or use that prize in the future.
The grand prize package includes a beautiful round diamond valued at $1,500, $500 toward a pre-designed mounting of either earrings, a ring, a necklace, or a bracelet and $500 towards an exclusive one-on-one lesson in jewelry making, never offered before. See the contest rules for other specifications!
Complete and submit the entry blank on this page. Entry deadline is Sunday, September 11th at midnight! Limit of one entry per person. Complete rules and prize descriptions are below. 60 Contestants will be selected and notified by email by 100.7 WHUD with 20 contestants selected in July, 20 in August and a final 20 in September!
The Jaymark Jewelers “Dig for a Diamond” is presented by Jaymark Jewelers, the Hudson Valley’s Award Winning full-service jeweler, specializing in bridal, fine, and custom jewelry all made on-site in their Cold Spring Workshop. View their ready-to-wear collection at www.jaymarkjewelers.com or schedule an appointment with their custom designers on Route 9 in Cold Spring.
Jaymark Jewelers “Dig for a Diamond” Rules
- The Jaymark Dig for a Diamond Contest airs July 4, 2022 to September 11, 2022. 60 contestants will be selected by random drawing from all of the entries received with 20 selected in July, 20 in August and a final group of 20 in September. All contestants will be notified by email and invited to the “Dig for a Diamond” event at Jaymark Jewelers on Saturday, September 24th!
- To be eligible to win you need to submit an entry on this webpage by Sunday night, September 11th at midnight!
- Limit of one entry per person. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30-day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The grand prize includes a beautiful round diamond valued at $1,500, $500 toward a pre-designed mounting of either earrings, a ring, a bracelet or a necklace, and $500 towards an exclusive one-on-one lesson in jewelry making. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Upgrades are available for an additional cost to the winner. The prize is giftable to a friend.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., and Jaymark Jewelers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries and Jaymark Jewelers and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
- All other WHUD applicable contest rules apply.