Westchester & the Hudson Valley’s Largest Radio Cash Game!
You are only one call away from winning lots of cash with the
100.7 WHUD Empire City Casino Hi-Lo Cash Game!
It’s fun & it’s easy to play!
Here is how:
Tune in to WHUD’s Mike & Kacey at weekday mornings at 7am to find how when to play!
Three times each weekday, we will take the 20th caller to the WHUD Prize Line, 1-877-274-9483 (WHUD)
and ask the caller how much money is in the 100.7 WHUD Empire City Casino Cash Vault.
Guess the amount correctly and you win the money! If you guess incorrectly, we will tell you whether you were too high or too low. Keep track of the guesses! Each time someone guesses, you will find out if they are correct, too high or too low to better your chances to win! When we have a winner, the next morning (or on Monday following a Friday), Mike & Kacey will tell you when we will start up a new game!
This is Westchester and the Hudson Valley’s biggest radio cash game!
The winning is brought to you by Empire City Casino, feeling lucky, game on! That’s “Hi-Lo!”
Empire City Casino offers thousands of ways to win all day, every day! Come win big with record high jackpots or try your hand at electronic black jack, 3 card poker, roulette, craps, baccarat and more!
Visit empirecitycasino.com to learn more!
Here are the complete rules to know when you play “The 100.7 WHUD Empire City Casino Hi-Lo Cash Game!”
Pamal Broadcasting stations have a series of general contest rules: At times, special contests and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules. Below are our HI-LO CASH GAME rules:
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Participation is limited to persons 21 years or older.
- One on-air play/daily prize per household per 30 days. One cash prize winner per household until the first anniversary of the cash winning date. Participants must not have won any other WHUD prize/contest within 30 days of playing the HI-LO CASH GAME with the exception noted for special V.I.P. Member contests or will be deemed ineligible and should they win any HI-LO CASH GAME prize, will immediately forfeit that prize. Excluded from the 30 day rule are special V.I.P. Member contests initiated through weekly Email blasts including special on-line prize offers and the Thursday Song of the Day. Limit of two gift certificate winners per household per year!
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Albany Broadcasting and their immediate families and any sponsors and their families of a particular promotion are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the New York total survey area as defined by Nielsen Radio. (*includes Hudson Valley, Poughkeepsie and Newburgh-Middletown markets).
- The contest started March 20, 2017 and is running indefinitely with breaks during where the contest is not played. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to end the contest at any time.
- Main prizes are varying amounts of cash in whole dollar amounts. All cash jackpot amounts are predetermined and will not change while in play. HI-LO CASH GAME is normally played up to 3 times on regular business weekdays between 7:15 am and 7pm. At 7:00am, the approximate play times for the day will be announced. At those approximate times, when announced, caller number 20 at 877-274-9483 will get one opportunity to guess the HI-LO CASH GAME current cash amount. The final guess amount mentioned by the contestant will be the only accepted guess. Following the guess, WHUD will announce if that guess is too high, too low, or the right amount. If their guess matches the current HI-LO CASH GAME amount, the player wins the cash and a daily prize. If the caller does not provide the correct answer, they will receive a daily prize of a $30 gift certificate good for the food court at Empire City Casino. Gift certificate winners can win two (2) gift certificates per year! Any additional plays will be for the cash prize only! Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to reverse decisions if discrepancies are found, or if a player does not meet eligibility requirements. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to add on-air and/or on-line clues at their discretion when a new cash amount is put into play.
- Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for participating sponsors failure to follow through with prize fulfillment.
- Eligibility is by phoning 877-274-9483. Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for technical malfunctions in telephones, smart phones, or other electronic communication devices. In the event of a malfunction, the caller could be disqualified.
- Prizes are final and cannot be changed, modified or altered. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prize fulfillment is final.
- Cash prizes will be distributed in the form of a check within 6 weeks of the contestant’s win. All HI-LO CASH GAME winners will be required to pick up their check/prize at Pamal Broadcasting.
- Prizes must be claimed between 8:30am and 5:30pm weekdays.
- WHUD is located at 715 Route 52 in Beacon, NY. Under no circumstances will WHUD mail HI-LO CASH GAME prizes. Winner has 30 days to claim HI-LO CASH GAME prize after they are won. After 30 days winner will forfeit HI-LO CASH GAME prize and the prize will remain the property of Pamal Broadcasting for disbursal at its discretion. Presentation of photo identification will be required.
- All local, state, federal taxes, and any fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The contest winner may be required to present his/her social security number and sign contest waiver/release forms and applicable tax forms in order to claim the prize. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to use every entrant’s name, likeness, and voice in live or recorded promotional material to be used in all media without additional compensation now or ever.
- All entries become property of Pamal Broadcasting. Entry information may be shared with other participating sponsors.
- Pamal Broadcasting is not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur during contest play, during travel to redeem a prize, or from use or misuse of the prizes. All entrants and winners agree that Pamal Broadcasting and the contest sponsors shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
- If any circumstances beyond the control of Pamal Broadcasting force cancellation or postponement of this contest, Pamal Broadcasting is not obligated to provide substitute prizes.
- The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final. Pamal Broadcasting reserves the right to change any of their promotions and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
- Decisions of Pamal Broadcasting are final.
- Complete rules are available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm at 715 Route 52 Beacon, NY. 12508 or on-line at www.WHUD.com.