100.7 WHUD and JAYMARK JEWELERS BACKYARD WEDDING CELEBRATION
With so many wedding plans thrown in disarray this year, 100.7 WHUD and Jaymark Jewelers are giving away a chance for you to put together a special “Backyard Wedding Celebration” in October with a set of wedding bands valued at $1,000! That’s right, we will provide elements for a Backyard Wedding Party for up to twenty-five including; tent, tables and chairs, catering, background music, a special private photo shoot and a special “Zoom In” performance by *Rick Springfield for your first dance courtesy of Crush Music! While twenty-five can attend, a zoom link will allow other friends and family to join in!
If you would like a chance to win this special “Backyard Wedding Party” complete the entry form and submit it by Sunday, September 13th! Limit of one entry per household, please! Then listen Wednesday morning, September 16th to Mike & Kacey in the Morning to find out who is winning this priceless experience!
Along with the wedding party, you will win a two ring set valued at $1,000! The ladies band is classic with a twist. A narrow ring, it features five small flush set diamonds. The winner may choose 14k yellow, white or rose gold. It can be worn alone or stacked with other bands. Retail value of this lovely band is $450. If this ring is not a perfect complement to the perfect day, a $450 credit may be used towards a different wedding ring. The man’s ring is a classic 4mm comfort fit band available in 14k yellow, white or rose gold. Winner may select high shine or matte finish. Retail value is $550. This amount may also be used as a credit towards a different ring if the winner chooses. Sizing and engraving may be an additional charge. There is no redeemable cash value. Visit https://jaymarkjewelers.com.
Your special day will include:
Catering for a party of 25 provided by Pamela’s Traveling Feast, catering with a personal touch, visit them at www.pamelastravelingfeast.com.
Tent, tables, chairs and lighting from Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals-Creating fabulous tented events from their family to yours! Winner can use the Kindred Creek in Poughquag facility owned by Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals as the venue if they choose to! Visit www.rentaparty.com and https://kindredcreeksfarm.com to learn more!
A private “Engagement Session Photo Shoot” is courtesy of Digital Weddings, celebrating 10 years of the Bride’s Choice Award from Wedding Wire! Learn more at www.digital-weddings.com!
A custom curated music playlist from Jimmy Lyles Productions— Home of the Hudson Valley’s Premier DJ & Photo Booth Services. Learn more at www.JimmyLyles.com.
Personal flowers for the couple, floral centerpieces, votive candles and a bag of rose petals from Damselfly Designs Wedding Décor, a premiere, full-service, wedding, social and corporate event company, based in Westchester County. Visit www.damselflydesigns.net or check them out on Instagram @damselfly.designs.
*Rick Springfield performance is contingent on having the “Backyard Wedding Celebration” on Saturday, October 3, 2020. If that date is not good for the winner, then all of the elements for the party will be provided except for the Rick Springfield performance on a date that can be worked out with the winner!
*It will be up to the winner to have appropriate safety measures for their guests at this outdoors “Backyard Wedding Celebration” during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Each organization providing elements for the celebration will adhere to CDC protocols.
Backyard Wedding Celebration Contest Rules
- The Backyard Wedding Celebration Contest airs August 24, 2020 to September 13, 2020. One winner will be selected to with Mike & Kacey on Wednesday morning, September 16, 2020.
- To be eligible to win you need to submit an entry on this webpage by Sunday night, September 13th at midnight!
- Limit of one entry per person. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The date of the event is dependent on the availability of Rick Springfield to perform via. Zoom.
- The total prize is valued at $6,200. A portion of it may be subject to state and federal taxes! Jaymark Jewelers is responsible for sending any applicable 1099 to the winner for the set of wedding bands. Prize package includes a two-ring set valued at $1,000, and elements for a backyard party including catering for up to 25 people, a private engagement photo shoot, a special music track for the party. The Rick Springfield “Zoom” appearance can be presented on October 3, 2020 and 100.7 WHUD or Jaymark Jewelers are not responsible for any cancellation due to a scheduling issue. If October 3, 2020 is not good for the winner, then all of the elements will be provided on an alternate date without a Rick Springfield performance. Through Jimmy Lyles Productions, a custom music playlist will be provided with equipment to present it to the party. TV and hook-up for the Rick Springfield Zoom appearance will also be provided. Pamela’s Traveling Feast will provide food and beverages for a party of 25 along with place settings (plastic & paper). Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Rentals will provide a 20X30 pole & stake tent with sidewalls, 4-rounded tables, 25-padded chairs, lighting and 2-banquet tables. They are also giving the winner the opportunity to use Kindred Creek in Poughquag as the venue if the winner chooses! Digital Weddings will arrange a photo shoot with the winner. Damselfly Designs will provide personal flowers for the couple, four floral centerpieces, twenty (20) votive candles and one bag of rose petals.
- The winner of the Backyard Wedding Celebration is responsible for providing appropriate safety measures for their guests for this outdoor event for up to 25 people during the Covid-19 Pandemic including the need to wear masks and allowing for social distancing.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., Jaymark Jewelers, and any participating sponsor, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries Jaymark Jewelers, and participating sponsors and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
All other WHUD applicable contest rules apply.