Kelly Rizzo And Closest Co-Stars Honor Bob Saget On The Anniversary Of His Death
- Today, January 9, marks the one-year anniversary of Bob Saget’s death, and his widow Kelly Rizzo and several of his ‘Full House’ co-stars honor his memories on socials.
- Kelly shared a collage of photos and wrote, “There is one thing I carry with me every single day that makes this survivable. I AM THE LUCKIEST. I am the luckiest that I got to be his wife. I am the luckiest that I got to live with his warmth, and laughter, and brilliance and love.”
- Candace Cameron, said, “I stayed up for hours watching videos of Bob on my phone. Videos I couldn’t watch a year ago because it hurt too much. Last night they made me laugh.
- Dave Coulier shared a photo of Bob and him on the steps of the ‘Full House’ set and said, “I met him when I was just an unknown, 18 year-old standup at a small club in Detroit. We became instant brothers. Sometimes, I still grab my phone, ready to share one of the hundreds of silly bits that we did together. At some point today, I’ll think about how much I miss him and I’ll shed some tears. Then I’ll hear Bob’s voice, and it’ll make me laugh.”
- Who was your favorite character on ‘Full House?’