Netflix Has a New Reality Series ‘The Ultimatum’ From the Creators of ‘Love Is Blind’
- At the end of the Love is Blind 2 Reunion they teased a new reality series.
- The series is from the creators of Love is Blind.
- It’s called The Ultimatum
- Six couples put their love to the test. They arrive as a couple and then they split and get paired up with someone new who they will live with for three weeks.
- At the end they will have to decide if they will go back with the person they arrived with, stay with the new person or end up single.
- It is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey.
- Drops April 6 with episodes 1-8; April 13th is the finale and then a reunion special.