Excerpts From Jamie Lynn Spears ‘GMA’ Interview
- Britney Spears sister, Jamie Lynn Spears sat down with Good Morning America.
- Jamie has a new memoir, Things I Should Have Said. It’s out on January 18th
- Here are some excerpts. I’ve always been my sister’s biggest supporter. When she needed help I set up ways to do so.
- I did take steps to help but how many times can I take steps without-you know, she has to walk through the door.
- I’ve only ever loved and supported her and done what’s right by her and she knows that so I don’t know why we’re in this position right now.
- Jamie spoke on her teen pregnancy. She said the ‘entire Spears’ team was caught up in Britney’s public relations and had a, let’s just get this over with attitude.
- Jamie said she was sent away to a remote cabin with no phone and no contact with the outside world for weeks.