Avril Lavigne and Big Boi are performing for ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ 2022 from LA
- Big Boi, Avril Lavigne, and AJR are set to take the stage for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2022.
- The show is celebrating its 50th anniversary and is doing it up in a major way with a list of 5 hours worth of performances.
- Don Omar, French Montana, Macklemore, Daddy Yankee, and more are set to perform as well.
- Ryan Seacrest will be joined by other co-hosts such as Ciara, Billy Porter, Rosalyn Sanchez, and more from different cities.
- The show will be broadcasting live on ABC on December 31, 2021.