‘Halloween Kills’ Draws Higher Numbers than Expected
- “Halloween Kills” did surprisingly well at the box office this weekend.
- The scary flick came in at No. 1 at the box office, which is excellent considering it also dropped on Peacock.
- The movie made $50.4 million at the box offices.
- It also set a record and had the highest-grossing opening weekend for a streaming day-and-date premiere since the pandemic began, and it beat out Godzilla Vs. Kong.
- There are rumors that the next film will start filming in January.