‘Manifest’ continues to break streaming records
- ‘Manifest’ has been cancelled by NBC after 3 seasons.
- However, ‘Manifest’ has been streamed so much since its launch of the first two seasons on Netflix.
- This week ‘Manifest’ has been streamed over 1.3 billion times.
- The creator of the show is as disheartened about the cancellation as the fans are. He wants to give the fans an ending to the show.
- The end of season 3 gave fans a ‘cliffhanger’ that did not entirely explain what happened on ‘Flight 828’.
- Rumors of an ‘ending’ for the show whether it is a new season or a movie are in talks.