Justin Bieber Once Intentionally Lost His Passport on Purpose Because He ‘Missed Normalcy’
- In a new interview with GQ magazine, Justin Bieber told a story about a time early in his career when he purposely lost his passport.
- He had an appearance on the Today Show and he didn’t want to go so he and his friends hid his passport.
- He did it because he missed his friends and missed normalcy.
- He said he was willing to do anything to be normal.
- He later confessed to hiding the passport and made his Today Show appearance.