Demi Lovato Announces New Album ‘Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over’
- Demi Lovato announced during a Clubhouse session that her new album, “Dancing With The Devil: The Art of Starting Over” would be released on April 2nd.
- Demi explained the tracklisting of the album will coincide with her documentary, “Dancing With The Devil” hence the double title.
- Lovato says the album will mash-up sounds of Country, R&B, and 90s Pop and will consist of 19 tracks and three bonus songs, including one with Ariana Grande.
- Demi’s documentary will premiere at the all-virtual SXSW this week and be released via YouTube on March 23rd.
- “I’ve had so much to say over the past two years wanting to set the record straight about what it was that happened,” Lovato says in the trailer. “I’ve had a lot of lives. Like my cat, you know? I’m on my ninth life.”