‘The Voice’: Kelly Clarkson Hits Back After Blake Shelton Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Time’ For Show
- The judges of “The Voice” kept things spicy during the second night of blind auditions on Tuesday.
- After Blake Shelton hit returning judge, Nick Jonas, with a block of 19-year-old Gean Garcia, Jonas realized he wasn’t being welcomed back with open arms.
- “If I was the guy who blocked Nick, it’s only because I’m that passionate about your voice,” Shelton pleaded to Garcia. Clarkson jokes, “Do you want to be on a liar’s team?”
- Clarkson’s jab made Blake shoot back at her saying she “doesn’t really have time for this”alluding to Clarkson’s Emmy-winning daytime talk show, music career, and saying Clarkson had “gone Hollywood” and “forgot her roots.”
- “I have time to do it all and nail it while doing it,” Clarkson hit back then taking it further saying Blake’s comments were ironic since Shelton has been on numerous magazine covers and has a relationship with Pop singer Gwen Stefani.