Women In Music, From Dua Lipa To Megan Thee Stallion, Brought Joy In A Tough Year
- Even though 2020 has been a terrible year, the women in music helped soften the blow.
- Here are some of highlights:
- Dua Lipa released her disco inspired album “Future Nostalgia” in March as the pandemic started.
- Lady Gaga gave us “Chromatica” in May.
- Ariana Grande put out her latest album “Positions” that included a softer side with love ballads
- Chloe x Halle introduced us to “Do It” which was trending on TikTok.
- Megan Thee Stallion showed us how to be “Savage”.
- Taylor Swift helped us through the year with a release of not one but two albums, “Folklore and Evermore”.