Win $1,000 with the 100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday! Monday to Friday from September 19, 2022 to October 28, 2022 you have four chances to qualify every workday. Listen for key words at 8:15 am, 11:15 am, 1:15 pm and 3:15 pm! Then submit your entry here for a chance to win $1,000 in this nationwide contest! You can submit four entries per day, or one entry per word to give yourself more chances to win! Each day we will have two guaranteed winners! More cash for more winners!
Check-out the complete contest rules below!
100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Contest Rules
The 100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday Contest is a National Contest on Pamal Broadcasting, LTD radio stations in Albany, New York, Glens Falls, New York, The Hudson Valley, New York and in Rutland, Vermont and on other radio stations across America as noted in Exhibit “A.”
WHUD’s general contest rules apply. CLICK HERE for our regular rules.
Here are specific rules for the 100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday
There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win! A purchase will not increase your chances of winning!
The 100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday begins on September 19th, 2022 and shall continue for six weeks until October 28th, 2022, excluding weekends and federal holidays. The final two $1000 winners will be selected and presented on Monday, October 31st, 2022!
How to Play and Enter:
Four times each day, Monday to Friday, WHUD will disclose a keyword at 8:15 am, 11:15 am, 1:15 pm and 3:15 pm. Each time a key word is announced, you can enter for a chance to win $1,000 online at www.whud.com or with the WHUD App. Participants may utilize each keyword to submit four entries into the contest each day. Each Participant may only submit four entries per day, and each of the four entries must utilize a different keyword. The deadline to submit entries for each prize drawing is 11:59 pm eastern time.
- The 100.7 WHUD 1K A Day Workday is a National Spring 2022 Cash Contest open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, except for the following individuals: employees or families of employees of Participating Stations including 100.7 WHUD; the IBA officers and directors, volunteers, or vendors; Vipology or vendors thereof; or participating sponsors. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win one $1,000 daily prize only once per contest. All contest participants, including winners of a $1,000 daily prize! Any participant who has won a prize from this contest during the contest and promotion period may be ineligible to receive an additional prize from a participating radio station or group, based on that station or groups local contesting rules.This rule supersedes WHUD’s regular contest rule which limits winners of major prizes to once a year (or 12 months)!
Participants must sign all contest release and waiver forms required by participating station before accepting prize. Entrants are required to provide truthful information in all Promotion submissions and when requested by the Station in connection with this Promotion. The Station reserves the right to reject or delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station reserves the right disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements or whom it discovers has provided false or fraudulent information. The Station will delete any and all entries as may be required by law.
Participants who wish to participate in the Contest must do so using the Station’s website via the National Cash Contest widget. The National Cash Contest widget is located on the Station’s main webpage, located at on the contest page at www.whud.com or by gaining access to it with the WHUD App. In order to participate, a Participant must submit the required personal information and the Station’s on air “keyword” by 11:59 PM local time, the same day that the keywords are provided. Four different keywords will be announced on air on the Station at random points through the day. Participants may utilize each keyword to submit four entries into the contest each day. Each Participant may only submit four entries per day, and each of the four entries must utilize a different keyword. The Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider any submissions which contain a duplicate keyword.
When providing the keyword on air, the Station will spell the keyword. Participants must submit the keyword as it was spelled on air in order to provide a qualifying submission. If a Participant’s submission does not match the spelling provided by the Station on air, the Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider such submissions when selecting a winner.
Participants are required to submit all requested information, which may include their first and last name, telephone number, email address, address, city, state, zip code, and certify they meet the age requirements, in order to participate. The Station reserves the right to delete, reject, remove, or otherwise not consider any submission which does not contain all requested information. Multiple Participants are not permitted to utilize the same email address. Failing to provide separate email addresses for each Participant may result in a Participant’s submission being disqualified. In order to avoid disqualification, only the authorized account holder of the submitted email address should use that email address to participate. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Participants may not utilize more than one email address to increase the number of submissions for that Participant. Use of any device or method to automate entry is prohibited.
Only those submissions that are received by 11:59 PM local time containing the keywords aired that day will be considered in selecting a winner. The Promotion administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. Only those submissions which the Promotion administrator deem timely will be considered in selecting a winner. Proof of submission or other indication of submission will not be accepted to prove the timeliness of a submission.
The Station reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who violates this provision or any of these rules from selection as that day’s winner and from the Contest overall.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party, including social media platforms or search engines. By submission of an entry, the Participant releases all Sponsors from any responsibility or liability for the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. A Participant’s entry information is being provided to the Station only.
Sponsors are not responsible for any technical issues which may result in an invalid submission, including disrupted , delayed, lost, or unavailable internet connections; cell phone service and/or carrier issues; computer failures, errors, or data loss of any kind; failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions; inability to access any website or online service; any other error or malfunction, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries; or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form or the rules.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Contest Administrators determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.iba.media and on the Station’s website. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Participant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
(a) TWO DAILY PRIZES of $1,000 (USD) will be awarded each weekday for 6 weeks beginning on September 19, 2022 (the first drawing occurs one day after contesting starts on September 19, 2022). A total of (60) Sixty prizes of $1,000 dollars each will be awarded throughout the duration of the contest.
(b) A Participant’s odds of winning either a Daily Prize or the Grand Prize depend upon the number of Participants and the number of valid entities submitted by each Participant. This is a nationwide contest, and winners will be selected from a pool of submissions from throughout the United States. Even if the Station has rebranded or renamed this Contest, as described in Exhibit A, Participants are still subject to a national pool of Participants.
(c) Participants are only eligible to win $1,000 Daily Prize per contest. Any Participant who has already received a Daily Prize in the ongoing contest period will be ineligible to receive an additional $1,000 Daily Prize.
Winner Selection and Notification
Selection of $1,000 Daily Prize Winners: Two winners per day will be randomly selected each weekday, beginning, Tuesday, September 20, 2022, excluding U.S. National Holidays, during the Promotional Period. In order to win, a participant will be selected from the valid submissions received the prior business day using a random number generator.
Notification: For both Daily Prize Winners and the Grand Prize Winner: The Contest Administrator will attempt to contact the selected Participant by phone, utilizing the phone number provided at the time of submission. The call to the selected participant will likely occur between 12 PM and 2 PM Eastern Time. The call may show as coming from an Indiana number (area 260) or as an “UNKNOWN” caller; there is no guarantee what the call will show on the Participant’s phone and the Sponsors are not responsible for any error or confusion that may result from how the call is displayed on the Participant’s phone. The Contest Administrator will attempt to contact the selected Participant by phone three times over a 15-minute period. No messages, voice mail, or other type of messages will be left on the selected Participant’s phone. If the Contest Administrator is unable to make contact with the selected Participant in the 15-minute period, then an alternate Participant will be randomly selected, and the Contest Administrator will continue to call alternates until a winner is produced. If contact is made with the randomly chosen Participant within 15 minutes, that Participant will be awarded the prize. Participants need not be listening or present to win. The call with the selected winner may be recorded for future playback on any and all participating Stations.
All winner information, such as name and location, will be collected at the time that the winner is contacted. This information will be sent to the local Station. The IBA will provide the local station with a $1000.00 check, made out to the local Station from the Cash Contest Account held by the IBA. The local Station will then draft a check to the winner, utilizing the information provided to the Contest Administrator at the time of winning. Winners will be notified to pick up their checks. The Sponsors and Station will notify winners of when to pick up their checks as soon as practicably possible. Any prizes, certificates, or checks not claimed within 60 days of notice will be forfeited by the winner. Winner checks must be claimed by the selected winner, in person, at the Station’s designated location, with proper identification. The Station reserves the right to refuse to deliver any check, prize, or certificate to any individual who’s proper identification does not match the information provided by the selected winner at the time they are contacted. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
The Sponsors are not responsible for any technical issues, natural disasters, or other intervening factor which may prevent the Contest Administrator from being able to reach the selected Participant. The Sponsors are also not responsible for any technical issues, natural disasters, or other intervening factors which may result in the selected winner’s contact information from being correctly recorded or provided to the Station. It is the responsibility of the selected winner to ensure that the information provided at the time of contact is correct. Any failure to provide correct information may result in the prize being forfeited or the winner being unable to collect. The Station, Sponsors, and Contest Administrator reserve the right to withhold any prizes which they suspect may be fraudulently obtained.
a. Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including a winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
b. Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the station or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its Sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, station may, where legal, require a winner to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. In the case of a conflict between this paragraph 3b and any other provision of these contest rules, this provision 3b shall govern. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Sponsors the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except were prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, IBA, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity or to station to collect the prize.
- No prize transfers. Offer subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and the decisions of the Sponsors.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant station a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
- represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to station the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize station in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless the station conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. Station may also require eligible Promotion winner to sign a liability release confirming such consent.
- The station conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the station’s website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any station website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Station’s control.
By participating in and running this contest, participating Station agrees to release other participating Stations, IBA, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the Contest or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to/for any Contest related activity.
Official Rules and Winner List
To obtain a physical copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed envelope specifying “General Contest Rules,” National Cash Contest,” or “National Cash Contest Winner List” by October 31, 2022 to” WHUD General Manager, 715 Route 52, Beacon, NY 12508.
The Cash Contest is sponsored by IBA (Independent Broadcasters Association), Affiliated radio stations (Exhibit A), and Vipology and locally on WHUD by Tompkins Mahopac Bank.
List of Participating Stations and Local Branding of Contest
KABG FM Big Money Giveaway
KABI AM TBD
KALK FM BIG CASH GIVEAWAY
KATY FM Fall Into Cash
KBDB HD1 Fall Cash Giveaway
KBEQ FM Q104 Cash Cow
KBUS FM A Grand in Your Hand
KBZZ FM 1k if Classic Bacon
KCKC FM Workday Payday
KDPX FM Deltaplex Cash Contest
KEBT FM Dinero en Caliente! (Fast Cash)
KERN AM DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY DOLLARS
KFJB AM Win KFJB’s Cash
KFKF FM KFKF Cash Hog
ESCUCHA Y GANA MUCHA LANA CON LA
KGFM FM Big Cash Cow
KGRT FM KGRT’S CASH COW GIVEAWAY
KHQT FM HOT 103’S HOT CASH GIVEAWAY
KHTI FM Fall Into Cash
KIMP AM MUCHO MONEY
KIOT FM Coyote Cash Giveaway
KISV FM HOT CASH NOW
KJAN AM Ca$hin’ in with KJAN
KJFA FM Cash-A-Thon
KKMA FM Keywords for Cash
KKRG FM Easy MIX Money
KKSS FM Free KISS Cash
KKXX FM KEYWORD TO CASH
KKYY FM Big Cash Bonanza
KLCA FM A Grand In Your Hand
KLMI FM 1k A Day Giveaway
KLVO FM La Palabra Que Paga / Word That Pays
KMXV FM Mix 93.3 Cash Jackpot
KNAH FM 1 K A Day Giveaway
KNID FM 1 K A Day Giveaway
KNMZ FM Fall Into Cash
KODS FM 1k Payday
KOLC FM Ten Country Cash
KOYN FM Aw Shucks a Thousand Bucks
KPBA FM Beat Daily Cash Giveaway
KPLT FM MIX COOL CASH
KPLT AM 2 K A DAY
KQNU FM Win Gas for a Year from Q102
KQSN FM Inflation Relief Program
KRNO FM 1k Workday
KRSY FM Fall Into Cash
KRSY AM Fall Into Cash
KSAL AM TBD
KSAL FM TBD
KSCH FM COUNTRY CASH
KSCJ AM 2k a day Giveaway
KSCN FM 2 K A DAY
KSJB AM Cash Cow
KSJZ FM Cash Code
KSNM FM CLASSIC CASH GIVEAWAY
KSUX FM K-Sue Money Grab
KWML AM KOOL CASH GIVEAWAY
KXIA FM KIX Country Cash
KXLS FM 1 K A Day Giveaway
KXXO FM Music & Money
KYEZ FM TBD
KYYO FM “KAYO Cash”
KYYO HD2 “KGY Payday”
KZTQ FM Bob’s Bucks
KZUL FM Listen and Win at work
WABT FM TBD
WAFY FM Thousand-Dollar Workday
WAJZ FM $1000 cash payday
WALL AM TBD
WAWC FM Country Cash – 2K a Day Giveaway!
WAYV FM Pay Your Bills
WBAT AM 1K Money Vault
WBBC FM THE FALL FEST SWEEPSTAKES
WBBZ AM Inflation Relief Program
WBFA FM The 98.3 The Beat $1k A Day Giveaway
WBPM FM $1000 cash payday
WBTF FM One Thousand Dollar Payday
WBTU FM US933 Cash Contest
WBVX FM Classic Rock Cash
WCBF FM Bigfoot Bucks
WCBF HD2 Fat Stacks of Cash
WCCM FM LatinX Cash Giveaway
WCCS AM Thousand Dollar Workday
WCDA FM Hits Cash Contest
WCGQ FM The Q107.3 $1k A Day Giveaway
WCJC FM 1K Bonus Bucks
WCKM FM CALL FOR CASH
WCOG AM National Contest
WCOO FM THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND
WCPA AM Magical Money Tour
WCPV FM Win Bobby’s Money
WCQL FM HITS 959 HOT CASH GIVEAWAY
WDAD AM Thousand Dollar Workday
WDVT FM Cash Grab
WEAV AM The Games’ “Show Me The Money”
WEBR AM $1k A Day Giveaway
WECZ AM Thousand Dollar Workday
WEIS FM Fall Cash Promotion
WEJZ FM Thousand Dollar Workday Payday
WENI AM Legends Loot
WENY AM Magic Keywords
WEZF FM 1k Payday
WFAX AM Oye y Gana
WFFG FM $1000 Green Giveaway
WFJX AM WFJX’s – Win Natiowide Holiday Cash
WFLY FM $1000 Cash Payday
WFMW AM WFMW double thousand dollar a day giveaway
WFRQ FM $2K a Day Giveaway
WGHQ AM Cash Grab
WGKS FM The Tastebuds Big Bucks
WGLD FM Fall Into Cash
WGNE FM Commercial Free Cash
WGUF FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WHGM AM Fall Into Cash
WHJB FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WHNR AM Boss Hogg’s Big Cash Grab [will update]
WHPY FM Economic Stimulus
WHSB FM $1,000 Payday on the Bay
WHTF FM Sizzlin’ Cash Grab
WHUD FM $1000 Cash Payday
WHYA FM $2K a Day Giveaway
WIFT FM Bigfoot Bucks
WIGY AM 1K A Day Giveaway
WILN FM TBD
WINU FM cash grab
WJEN FM $1000 Cash Payday
WJFX FM HOT1079 Pump Payoff
WJFX HD1 The B969 Thousand Dollar Gas Grab
WJFX HD2 Breakfast Club Cash
WJGO FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WJJR FM $1000 cash payday
WJST FM Retro FM “Inflation Deflation” Cash Call
WKBE FM $1000 Cash Payday
WKCN FM The Kissin’ 99.3 $1k A Day Giveaway
WKFY FM $2K a Day Giveaway
WKHQ FM 2K a Day Giveaway
WKLC FM Rock105’s Keyword for Cash Contest
WKLI FM $1000 Cash Payday
WKQL FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WKTG FM WKTG double thousand dollar a day giveaway
WLCY FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WLJE FM Fall Into Cash
WLTJ FM Q Fall into Cash
WLVL AM Lockport Loot
WLXO FM HANK-FM’S 1k WORKDAY PAYDAY
WLXV FM $2,000 a Day Giveaway
wmml AM $1000 cash payday
WMTT FM Met Money
WMVX FM Valley 989 Cash Giveaway
WMXE FM Fall Cash Giveaway
WMYK FM Surrenders The Booty
WNAV AM Fall Into Cash
WNBT FM Bigfoot’s Country Cash
WNGZ AM Wingz Wad of Cash
WNKI FM Wink’s Keyword to Cash
WNNW FM Power Cash Giveaway
WNYQ FM $1000 Cash Payday
WOGA AM Woga’s Classic Cash
WOXO FM Country Cash
WPHD FM Cool Cash
WPIA FM 12 Hits In A Row 12K Giveaway
WPIE AM ESPN Ithaca’s Rolling in the Dough
WPQP FM Fall Into Cash
WPXC FM $2K a Day Giveaway
WPXZ FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WQMU FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WQTL FM Cash Keyword Sweepstakes
WRHL AM Fall Cash Giveaway
WRLD FM The 95.3 Smooth R&B $1k A Day Giveaway
WROW AM Cash Grab
WRRK FM Take the Money and Run
WRSW FM Economic Stimulus
WRZK FM 2K A Day Free Cash
WSBG FM SBG’s Cash Grab
WSGL FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WSHH FM Thousand Dollar Workday
WSLC FM 94.9 Star Country $60,000 Cash Grab
WSLQ FM Q99 $2,000 Workday Payday
WSPK FM $1000 Cash Payday
WSRT FM Grand in Your Hand
WSYB AM $1000 Cash Payday
WTFM FM 2K A Day Workday Payday
WTOB AM WTOB Cash Giveaway
WUUF FM Country Cash
WVBE FM The Vibe $60,000 Cash Vault
WVEK FM 2K A day Cash Giveaway
WVFT FM TBD
WVMT AM 1K Cash Grab
WVPO AM Bigfoot Bucks
WVTK FM A Grand In Your Hand
WWCT FM CT 10K
WWEG FM Thousand-Dollar Workday
WWFW FM Wayne’s Words
WWGR FM Commercial Free Cash
WWLY FM TBD
WWOF FM Win the Wolfpack’s Cash
WWQB FM FALL CASH CONTEST
WWSC FM CLASSIC CASH GIVEAWAY
WXEX FM Grand In Your Hand
WXKE FM 963XKE’s Thousand Dollar Gas Giveaway
WXLK HD1 K92 2K A DAY PAYDAY
WXPK FM $1000 Cash Payday
WXRD FM Fall Into Cash
WXTY FM Cash Keyword Sweepstakes
WXXC FM 1K Cash Stash
WXXX FM 1K Money Rush
WXZO FM The Me Money Jackpot
WYBB FM Bubba Bucks
WYGR AM Country Cash
WYJB FM $1000 Cash Payday
WYNY AM TBD
WYOO FM TBD
WYOT FM Fall Cash Giveaway
WYYX FM TBD
WZPN FM Win Mattson’s Money!
WZRT FM $1000 Cash Payday
WZVN FM Fall Into Cash
WZWZ FM Z-Breakfast 1K Bonus
Exhibit B: Sponsors