From the food, to the presents, to the things you’re not expecting, let 100.7 WHUD help you out this holiday season with “Christmas Cash!” Weekdays from October 31, 2022 to December 9, 2022, listen at 7:15 am each morning to Mike & Kacey to find out the “Christmas Song of the Day,” when to listen for it between 8 am and 5 pm, and how much cash you can win, from $1,000 Thursdays to $100 or more! When you hear the song in the hour it plays, be caller #10 to the Wallauer Paint Hardware and Design Contest line, 1-877-274-9483 to win the cash! Look for complete rules below!
100.7 WHUD’s “Christmas Cash is brought to you by Bell Mechanical, the HVAC, Geothermal and Heat Pump Experts! Visit www.bellmech.com, that’s www.bellmech.com today! And, sponsored by TEG Federal Credit Union where together everyone grows. Discover the TEG difference! TEG Federal Credit Union, where you’ll find personal banking with affordable solutions. Visit www.tegfcu.com today!
- The 100.7 WHUD Christmas Cash Contest airs weekdays, October 31, 2022 to December 9, 2022.
- Weekday mornings at 7:15 am the “Christmas Song of the Day” is disclosed, when to listen for it between 8 am and 5 pm and how much cash you can win
- When the song is played, the 10th caller to the Wallauer Paint Hardware & Design Contest line, 1-877-274-9483 wins the cash! 100.7 WHUD has the right to air the contest winners call, edited for broadcast.
- Limit of one winner per household. Winners must be 18 or older. WHUD’s 30-day prize rule is in effect for this contest.
- Cash prizes will vary from day to day with a top prize of $1,000 on Thousand Dollar Thursdays and prize amounts from $100 to $500!
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., Bell Mechanical, and TEG Federal Credit Union harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, Bell Mechanical and TEG Federal Credit Union and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- WHUD reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
- All other WHUD Contest Rules apply.