|Pamal Broadcasting stations have a sea of general contest rules that are in effect during the year. At times, special contests and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules. Here are our general contest rules:
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry blanks and website Internet entry and Text entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash. Prize fullfillment is final.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
WHUD is not responsible for participating sponsors failure to follow through with prize fulfillment. WHUD is not responsible in the event of any event cancellation or postponement.
10. Prizes can be picked up at WHUD during regular business hours, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Prizes can be mailed upon request. However, WHUD is not responsible for prizes lost in the mail and cannot replace prizes that are not received by mail.
*All NY State Lottery prizes won through WHUD must be picked up and signed for at WHUD. WHUD is located at 715 Route 52 in Beacon, NY. Under no circumstances will WHUD mail NY State Lottery prizes.Winner has 30 days to claim NY State Lottery Prizes after they arewon. After 30 days winner will forfeit NY State Lottery Prize.
11.Employees of Pamal Broadcasting, Albany Broadcasting and any other sponsors are not eligible. Contests are not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of/for any radio stations or cable television franchises in the New York total survey area as defined by Arbitron Radio. (*includes Poughkeepsie and Newburgh-Middletown markets).
12.By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
13.The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
14.All entrants and winners agree that WHUD and the contest sponsors shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
15.WHUD and Pamal Broadcasting reserve the right to change any of their promotions and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.