Unlike most local stations with only 3,000 watts, WHUD with its 50,000 watts is a powerful regional station that serves the entire Hudson Valley! WHUD effectively reaches residents and commuters in: Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, Putnam & Ulster, while also impacting Bergen (NJ) and Fairfield (CT) Counties and reaches into NYC and Long Island.
Your message is focused on the immense buying power of all the northern suburbs' most affluent consumers!
Over one quarter million people in NYC's northern suburbs listen to WHUD each week.
You reach the ears and dollars of qualified consumers!
||Adult Contemporary (80s, 90s and today)
||New York City
||Adults 25-54, HH income
||Pamal Broadcasting Ltd
||WSPK (K-104) 104.7 FM
|National Sales Manager:
- You'll save money with more efficiency and less ad clutter!
- Radio is an invited guest in virtually every home, car and workplace in America every day!
- You'll be targeting your key prospects!
- Radio attracts your best customers!
- You'll reach your customers on the go!
- Radio captures attention and builds market share!
- On radio, you'll reach people in more places than any other media!
- Radio reaches virtually everyone!
- You'll reach your customers as they plan their purchases!
- Radio is flexible!
- You'll reach your customers during peak purchasing hours!
- Radio is the only real "at work" medium!
- Because nothing is more persuasive than the sound of the human voice, only radio can create a one-on-one relationship with your customers!
- Radio delivers results!
|Top 10 Reasons
1. WHUD creates store traffic
The more people who know about your business, the more opportunities you have to make a sale.
2. WHUD attracts new customers
Your market changes constantly... The shopper who wouldn't consider your business in the past may be a prime prospect now.
3. WHUD encourages repeat business
Businesses must promote to get former customers to return, and to seek new ones.
4. WHUD generates continuous business
Advertising can generate traffic now... and in the future!
5. WHUD is an investment in success
Advertising gives you a long-term advantage over your competitors who may be cutting back on their advertising.
6. WHUD keeps your business in the competitive race
There are only so many customers in the market ready to buy at one time. You have to advertise to keep your regular customers and to counterbalance the advertising of your competition.
7. WHUD keeps your business top of mind with shoppers
Shoppers often go from store to store comparing prices, quality, and service. Advertising must reach them steadily through the decision making process, and your business' name must be fresh in their minds when they decide to buy.
8. WHUD gives your business a successful image
Nothing sets the record straight faster than advertising. Tell your customers and competitors your doors are open, and ready for business.
9. WHUD maintains morale
Positive advertising boosts morale among employees. It gives your staff strong, additional support.
10. WHUD brings big bucks for your business!
Businesses that succeed are usually strong, steady advertisers. Look around... you will find the most aggressive and consistent advertisers are almost invariably the most successful. Join their ranks by advertising with WHUD and watch your business grow!
WHUD features a targeted 25-54 Adult Contemporary music format, with a major commitment to Hudson Valley news, weather and traffic.
It's like getting two stations in one! Weekends are a mixture of exciting giveaways, special themes, and a music-intensive focus.
|Monday- Friday 5:30a-10a
Mike & Kacey start your day with a smile. It's a morning with music, humor, news, information and entertainment. Celebrity interviews and listener interaction are a part of the show.
||Monday- Friday 10a-2p
Tom Furci, a station veteran and WHUD Music Director, gets the workday going. Each morning, Tom selects and features an “Office of Day.” Listeners can call in his noon hour “Lunch Break” to make requests.
||Monday- Friday 2p-7p
Andy Bale drives you home. He provides music, news, traffic and weather updates and listener interaction to win prizes..
||Monday - Friday 7p - midnight
Kathy Millar hosts “Night Rhythms”, WHUD's “live & local” request show. Listeners can call-in, text or request songs online. Every Friday, at 10:30 pm, Kathy features “WHUD's Hudson Valley Artist Spotlight”, putting a local new artist in the spotlight with an interview and one of their songs.
|How Many Listeners...?
Each week, your message will reach:
More than 337,300 adults!
More than 327,400 people age 18+!
More than 196,100 people age 25-54!
More than 206,000 women!
More than 199,600 women age 18+!
More than 125,400 women age 25-54!
You'll achieve instant recognition and credibility with WHUD's vast audience.
You can count on WHUD to achieve all your advertising and marketing goals!